- Visit any Google Workspace service, such as GMail.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- You will see a page telling you to enrol into 2-Step Verification. Click "Enrol".
- If prompted, verify your identity by entering your password.
- Enter your phone number, using the pattern 07XXXXXXXX, then click "Next".
- Check your phone for a text message, or wait for Google to call.
- Enter your code as XXXXXX, then click "Next".
- If you entered the correct code, your phone should be set up. Finish by clicking "Turn on".
- Now you have 2-step verification set up, if you would like to use a TOTP-app, such as Google Authenticator,you can add this as a secondary method.
Set up 2-Step verification using a phone number Print
Created by: Freddy Abrahamsson
Modified on: Thu, 18 Feb, 2021 at 1:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.